Sunday 23 October 2011

October 2011 Meeting

Hello, my name is Nuala Murphy and I'm a comics artist. This is my response to the October meeting of Laydeez do Comics, I hope you enjoy it. You can find more of my work at nualacmurphy.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Illustrator and comic artist
























Martin Steenton + Judith Taboy 
Co-editors and contributing writers at Avoid the Future a comprehensive blog about comics and graphic novels
Publicist and translators at Blank Slate Books. They were talking to us about the graphic novel, Luchadoras, by Peggy Adams which they have translated from French to English for the recent UK publication by Blank Slate Books
























Joanna Walsh AKA Badaude Writer and illustrator, author of London Walks, published by Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment